Friday, January 15, 2010

Never Shout Never


Hello Bloggers, I"m Happy, Excited, Pissed, Annoyed, and Relieved all at the same time. Its kinda weird. I got a webcam (one of my best investments). With the whole title im not really talking about the band when i said NEVER SHOUT NEVER. Its more like i said i'd never get a tattoo now i want one (well not just one). Going on a week now i've been having this feeling that i wanted to get one, but something random you know? I told my mommy today at the gym she was like cool maybe then i can get mines. So were going to get ours together.

So i want to get a clef in my ear,
3 stars on my shoulder,
 a tear drop on my index,
the word love on my middle finger,
some stars on my foot, something on my wrist,
and a stick figure dude somewhere idk where yet. It sounds like alot but its really not lol. ( Its my new obsession lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment