Friday, January 22, 2010

I did it finally. =]

Hello Bloggers, Its kinda late, or for you kinda early. I edited the pictures from the photoshoot @ school. My inspiration was eyes. In photoshop i got a little eye color crazy. The photos were taken by Marisa Manik and edited my me. The photos i took of Marisa are still in the editing process ( i took a ton n it was not a smart idea because im still editing them). But here enjoy the latest project. And also my top 8 favorite songs.


1. Boredom

2. Can you see?





3. Green Eyed Beauty



4. Hmm...



5. Intense.



6. Little Star





7. All Smiles..





8. Speak No....



9. Say what?





Music I'm Jamming too...
Lyric Quote

"You can tell me that you never heard none of my songs,
long as you end up saying 'one day you plan to listen',
because what's a star when its most important fan is missing? "
(thats a good question)

.peace.☮
.love.♥
.happyness.=]
.allthatgoodstuff. =P
-Jay.Tish

No comments:

Post a Comment