Monday, January 18, 2010

INSPIRATION

Hello bloggers, Boredom has consumed me. There is like absolutely nothing to do. &People just keep on letting me down. But you know what Nothing is going to stop my shine. =] I had a really good nap and it made me realize i can just sleep when im old and actually need it. So I am going to be on my little energizer bunny mode. I'll let you know how that goes. I got a little photoshoot going on later my model doesn't know it yet. I'm going to walk the beach and take in the sun. Have a little fun. (To Moise im like having brain farts idk what to do???) Inspiration... I like have none. (which is not good). I must say though i have some good friends. Saturday was super fun with kadeem and cliff. Sunday was good good too with my girl ashante. Thanks ya'll for a banging weekend. Now I gots to live a little. ( I'll be posting up the pictures from the make-over once i get them ASHANTE)

.peace.☮
.love.♥
.happyness.=]
.allthatgoodstuff. =p
-Jay.Tish

No comments:

Post a Comment