Thursday, March 11, 2010

Yahsu kosmos

Yahsu (Hello) Bloggers, Hope all is well. Im super happy. This month is turning out to be awesome and it just started. kuddos right... Well my 18th birthdays next month i don't know what im going to do with myself lol.Oh yeah and then i have greece. I'm so happy. I got some awesome quotes from Miss Marilyn Monroe. Wise words from a wise woman.

Quotes... By Marilyn Monroe

"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesnt believe, and leaves before she is left."

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it"

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

.peace.☮
.love.♥
.happyness.=]
.allthatgoodstuff. =P
 
-Jay.Tish

No comments:

Post a Comment