Wednesday, March 24, 2010

3 MORE DAYS! 3 MORE DAYS!


Yahsu kosmos (Hello Bloggers), I'm going to be in greece in 3 more days. =)) I can't wait. I'm excited about all the pictures im going to take. ohhhhh...... i can't wait. Its a surreal feeling. Like knowing i'm going to be international. oh geez it feels good. There is only 2 things im worried about. 1. the plane flight. ( I hate heights and airplanes ) and apparently im going to be on the plane for like 16 hours X 2 (going n coming). and 2. not meeting interesting people. like I know im going to meet people, im just hoping its people that have personalities that i mesh well with. But thats for me to worry about. 3 MORE DAYS! 3 MORE DAYS! lol Today was an awesome day tho. Learned alot about people *wink wink. Roger dean was good, especially the part when i DIDN'T watch the game. lol Sooooo.... yeah that be it.


.peace.☮
.love.♥
.happyness.=]
.allthatgoodstuff. =P

-Jay.Tish

No comments:

Post a Comment